Effective against large and small strongyles, large round worms, pinworms, and threadworms. This wormer is NOT effective against bots.
For horses of any age.
24 gm syringe treats up to 1,200 lbs body weight (800 lb if targeted against intestinal strongyles). Horses maintained on premises where reinfection is likely to occur should retreat in 6-8 weeks.
- ANTHELCIDE® EQ contains the active ingredient oxibendazole.
- Shows efficacy against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles.
- Appropriate for use in rotational deworming programs.
- Removes and controls large strongyles, small strongyles, large roundworms, pinworms and threadworms.
- Packaged in an easy-to-use, dial-type syringe.